<body> Whisper of Silence
THY PROFILE
Bryan Tan is a nineteen year
old boy who is not a man,
because he thinks twenty is in between.
He is Single and has not been
laid. He loves to write but
does not have the time.


And yet, he has decided
to have a little corner
of the internet dedicated
to what little he writes.


If he has time, of course.


LAYOUT!

Designer : Ebullient*


Tell Me.

IF.
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Chapters

  • Every story begins with its hero.Names.Names.Names...
  • A Dedication
  • test. test test.

  • LINKSPHERE

    The Author
    Spiff's


    Saturday, May 06, 2006

    Interviewee #1
    What is your name, pray tell?
    My name, is Ixelmann Kromej.

    Tell me about yourself, Ixelmann.
    I am 24 years of age now.
    I was born in the sky city of Avios.
    My father was an Avian, and my mother was an Elf.

    And your powers?
    I have wings that I can summon at will.
    I am skilled in the use of Katars and short swords.
    I am able to track very well due to my elven roots.

    Hmmm. Thank you very much for coming here today Ixelmann. I will put your application through, and if you get the job, I shall send you a post via pigeon.

    Interviewee #2
    Tell me your name, good sir.
    My name is Bradiac Gemardos.
    Most people call me Bradiac the Blind.

    And tell me, how did you find your way here? *chuckle*
    ...

    I am sorry, I could not resist. Tell me about your self Bradiac.
    I am 35 years old.
    I was born in the city of Rockwell under human parentage.
    I was trained to be an archer ever since I was strong enough to hold a bow.
    During a hunting trip with my guild archers, we were ambushed by a Chimera, and I lost the use of my eyes, but not my skills with a bow.

    ... Wow.
    I can see through means of magic and my eyesight is as keen in daylight as it is at night.
    and believe me, I have a deadly shot.

    Thank you for coming today Bradiac. I shall send you a message in Braille if you get th.... *punch* OWWWW. ok. I think I deserved that.


    Interviewee #3
    And your name is?
    Perilos Demfist

    Tell me about yourself Perilos.
    I am a Centaur Berserker.
    I was born and raised in the blazing deserts of Shakturas.
    I am skilled with all forms of unarmed, melee combat, weaponry and armor.

    Hmmm. I think we'll probably find you useful around here. Thank for coming. again. I will send for you when the time comes.


    Interviewee #4
    Name, Please.
    Baraka Zendefal

    Ok..... tell me about yourself.
    I am a 45 year old Pixie illusionist.
    Born and bred in the forests of Hearthwood.

    You are a pixie? You look big for a pixie.
    I am an Illusionist. Always remember that.
    I can make you live under the illusion that you are a five year old girl for the rest of your life sir.

    Ah.....
    Letter by pigeon. I know. I'll be hearing from you.



    Morningstar wrote this
    at around.. 4:15 AM

    >>>