<body> Whisper of Silence
THY PROFILE
Bryan Tan is a nineteen year
old boy who is not a man,
because he thinks twenty is in between.
He is Single and has not been
laid. He loves to write but
does not have the time.


And yet, he has decided
to have a little corner
of the internet dedicated
to what little he writes.


If he has time, of course.


LAYOUT!

Designer : Ebullient*


Tell Me.

IF.
Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)



Chapters

  • test. test test.

  • LINKSPHERE

    The Author
    Spiff's


    Thursday, May 04, 2006

    And So, We Begin.

    My first entry is for my parents.

    My parents laugh as they fool around in the water with my baby sister. I don't usually see such smiles when I work with them. The long hours, the endless drawl of picky doctors. Its hard to even smile while working with these two factors.

    But as I gaze upon those cries of laughter, I cannot help but smile.

    My Mother tosses plastic bowls around like frisbees.
    My Father floats at the edge of the pool, looking over-sized as he adjusts his weight upon my baby sister's inflatable ring for ages 5 and up.

    Such wide smiles.
    Such unbridled happiness.

    How does one start writing of blood and guts, of sins and sorrow?

    I do not.

    Instead, I dedicate this first essay, this first entry, to my parents.

    For as much of the workaholics they are,
    For as much of the blood they sweat,
    For as much of their guts they have to face the adversities of work,
    For their unwavering faith in their god,


    They are in fact, my original Hero and Heroine.

    My Inspiration.
    This one, is for you Mum and Dad.



    Morningstar wrote this
    at around.. 2:32 PM

    >>>